...So the last time I actually wrote a journal entry or uploaded anything on here was almost a year ago.
Well, crap. Time flies.
So here's a basic summary of the past 10 months or so:
- Being stressed over said schoolwork/coursework
- Offically leaving school
- Sorting out university stuff
- A Level exams
- Being stressed over A level exams
- Being relieved at A levels being over
- A Very Long Summer, consisting mostly of me either a) spending a lot of quality time with friends and b) doing nothing constructive. During which time I turned 18 (finally), went to Reading Festival (amazing), went to Soul Survivor (even more amazing) and got into a ridiculous sleeping pattern.
- Exam results. Grades were better than I'd ever speculated they could be. Got into my first choice university (University Of Bath, doing Chemistry )
- Getting ready for uni. Packing my life up into bags and boxes.
- Leaving home and going to Uni.
It's been busy. Most of it, anyway. The Very Long Summer was busy in that I was just trying to pack in as much living as I could before I left home, basically.
I'm sorry that I've been away so long. I'm not sorry that I didn't keep constantly posting journal entries about how stressed and depressed I was, because that doesn't do anyone any good.
I'm now at uni, so I won't really be posting often, but I have my own scanner, so if I do more stuff and remember and don't have craploads to do, then you might see some more from me. I know that's not much, but that's how it will go.
Uni is good. I've been here five weeks now but it's still weird having to do so much for myself and going to lectures and tutorials and stuff. It feels better than it did by a long way, although the family visiting last weekend did make me a little homesick and I'm starting to build up a workload, but I'm adjusting and enjoying my course and meeting new people and it's pretty good.
Gosh, I haven't been here in ages. I have over 5000 notifications.
Apologies to all of the lovely people who I follow, but I might just have to skim through some of it quickly and then delete my whole inbox.
Hope you're all well and that I will get back to you again soon.